Top 10 similar words or synonyms for tixover

guestwick    0.849892

epwell    0.842983

hammoon    0.837465

thurlstone    0.834094

winkleigh    0.833745

ombersley    0.831601

halstock    0.830934

walesby    0.830190

skeyton    0.830019

snainton    0.829771

Top 30 analogous words or synonyms for tixover

Article Example
Tixover Tixover Grange, west of the A47 road, was home to the residential school named after Wilfred Pickles from 1955 to the 1980s. Tixover House is now a care home, run by Barchester Healthcare.
Tixover The parish church, St Luke's, near the River Welland, now stands about 3/4 mile from the village.
Tixover Tixover is a small village and civil parish in Rutland. The population of the civil parish at the 2001 census was 174, falling to 163 at the 2011 census.
Tixover Tixover Quarry is a popular off-road driving centre, which is used by "Land Rover Owner Magazine" for vehicle tests and photo shoots.
Ernulf de Hesdin To Cluny Abbey, which had been the monastery most closely associated with the Gregorian Reform movement, Ernulf gave three manors: Tixover, Manton and Offord. These were confirmed by Henry I about 1131.
Ketton Ketton gave its name to the Ketton Rural District of Rutland which existed from 1894 to 1974. Ketton ward, which also includes the parishes of Barrowden, Tinwell and Tixover has two councillors on Rutland County Council.
Wilfred Pickles In 1955, he opened the Wilfred Pickles' School for Spastics at Tixover Grange, Rutland. Also in 1955, he and wife Mabel celebrated their Silver Wedding Anniversary by returning to the Sacred Heart Church in Southport, when they gave money for a statue of Saint Teresa, which still stands in the church. They recorded an edition of the radio show "Have a Go" from the church hall (now demolished) and later did a version of the show, in the adjacent school for the children.
Collyweston The village is on the southern side of the Welland valley east of Tixover. The River Welland, at the point nearby to the north-west, is the boundary between Rutland and Northamptonshire. British Railways closed Ketton and Collyweston railway station in 1966. Collyweston is currently served by buses on the Stamford to Peterborough "via" Duddington route. The Jurassic Way and Hereward Way pass through the village to the north, crossing the Welland at Collyweston Bridge, near Geeston.
South Luffenham As the fog closed in on an elderly woman toiling up the common from Tixover, shrouded against the cold night air, the sound of the church bell tolling guided her back to South Luffenham. In gratitude, and for other who might become lost, she donated a field, whose income should pay the sexton to ring the bells at 5 am and 8 pm daily from the end of October to 25 March. This continued for many years until the outbreak of the Great War. The field was originally at Foster's Bridge, but the endowment was transferred to the Bellringers Field, also known as the Feast Field and Bell Field, opposite The Coach House.
Henry Bonney He was ordained deacon in 1803 and priest in 1804, with a charge at Thurlby, in Lincolnshire. After a few months he went to live with his parents at King's Cliffe, and undertook the parishes of Ketton and Tixover with Duddington. He was collated by Bishop George Pretyman Tomline, 8 January 1807, to the prebend of Nassington in Lincoln Cathedral. Bonney was presented by the Earl of Westmorland to the rectory of King's Cliffe, in succession to his father, who died of paralysis 20 March 1810.