Top 10 similar words or synonyms for putas

cuarenta    0.846125

divinas    0.841603

alegres    0.835534

otras    0.835344

ruedas    0.833559

siguen    0.827061

largas    0.824053

gafas    0.823548

zapatos    0.822997

muertas    0.819265

Top 30 analogous words or synonyms for putas

Article Example
Rancho Las Putas By 1853, José de Jesus and Sisto Berreyesa had sold minor parcels of Rancho Las Putas, referred to as Berryessa Ranch by the Anglo settlers, to pay gambling debts. They owed Edward Schultz $1,645 but couldn't pay him in cash; Schultz petitioned the county to auction a major section of the Berreyesa holdings. Schultz paid only $2,000 for the huge parcel, and quickly resold it for $100,000 to a consortium of developers. José de Jesus and Sisto saved four square miles (2560 acres, or 10 km) for themselves. However, other family members contended that they owned part of the larger Rancho, based on the second grant petition which mentioned extended family. Miguel Santiago Berreyesa (b. 1831) in "Berreyesa v Schultz", and Jesse Loyd Beasley (1814–1899), who married Clara Berreyesa (b. 1823) in 1848, in "Schultz v Beasley", sued for ownership.
Rancho Las Putas Dorothea Lange and Pirkle Jones were commissioned to shoot a photographic documentary of the death of the town, and of the displacement of its residents, for "Life", but the magazine did not run the piece. Lange's "Aperture" magazine, however, devoted one whole issue to the photojournalists' work.
Rancho Las Putas Construction of the dam began in 1953. Vegetation in the valley was chopped down, fences torn down and buildings demolished. The cemetery was moved to Spanish Flat, a bluff overlooking the valley. The Putah Creek Bridge, too well made to easily demolish, was left in place to be covered by the rising waters. Monticello Dam was completed in 1957, and Lake Berryessa was formed.
Rancho Las Putas Nasario Antonio Berreyesa was born into the Berreyesa family at Mission Santa Clara de Asís on July 28, 1787. Nicknamed José, Berreyesa married María de Jesus Antonia Villela (born October 6, 1793) in 1806. The couple had eleven children, including José de Jesus born January 31, 1815 and Sexto "Sisto" Antonio born on March 28, 1818. Both brothers were born in San Francisco and christened at Mission San Francisco de Asís.
Rancho Las Putas In 1842, Nasario Antonio Berreyesa petitioned the Mexican Governor for a grant of eight square leagues in the names of his sons Sisto Antonio and José de Jesus Berreyesa. The Governor ordered that a title issue to the petitioners for "...as much of the land as they could settle." For some unexplained reason, the Berreyesa brothers considered that the grant was for only four square leagues, and on the following day, October 28, 1843, they presented a second petition, in which they stated that their families were very large, and included their parents, children, and brothers, and asked for a grant of eight square leagues. On this second petition, a grant was issued to José de Jesus Berreyesa and Sisto Berreyesa.
Rancho Las Putas Beginning in 1858, a toll road was operated by Adam See and his family, called the Putah Creek Canyon Turnpike. It shuttled people and goods eastward from Berryessa Valley to Winters, California and back.
Rancho Las Putas Sisto Berreyesa and his brother José de Jesús both died in 1874. They were buried in Berryessa Valley.
Rancho Las Putas Nasario Antonio "José" Berreyesa served as a corporal at the San Francisco Presidio during 1819–1824, then moved to become the original settler of the Berryessa Valley in the 1830s. Berreyesa engaged 100 natives to help him manage his livestock—a herd which soon grew to 5,000 cattle and 20,000 horses, and extended eastward over Berryessa Peak into Capay Valley. The nearby hills held deer and bear. Trails made by the bears made it possible for men, horses and cattle to find their way through the hills into Capay Valley.
Rancho Las Putas After California was ceded to the United States in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848, the Berreyesas filed the claim with the American Public Land Commission in their wives' names in 1852, and the grant was patented to María Anastasia Higuera de Berreyesa and María Nicolasa Higuera de Berreyesa in 1863. The men used their wives' names so that the men could stand witness in front of the Public Land Commission regarding their grant and not have the commission use their interest in the claim against them.
Rancho Las Putas In 1896, a heavy stone bridge with three large arches was built across Putah Ceek about from Monticello, along the road leading to Napa. The bridge cost $19,500 and, at long, was the largest stone bridge west of the Rocky Mountains. The well-engineered bridge survived the swollen flood of Putah Creek every winter thenceforward.