Top 10 similar words or synonyms for lovill

sayadoff    0.688245

shenkarsky    0.677503

nsirim    0.672438

kinwolmarsh    0.669828

chmiliar    0.669161

clyvessend    0.668549

mykula    0.668302

grundtmann    0.659499

wooddisse    0.658488

pulcipher    0.657251

Top 30 analogous words or synonyms for lovill

Article Example
Lovill Bluff Lovill Bluff () is a rock and snow coastal bluff at the western end of Siple Island, off the coast of Marie Byrd Land, Antarctica. The bluff stands southwest of the summit of Mount Siple and marks the north side of the entrance to Pankratz Bay. It was mapped by United States Geological Survey from surveys and U.S. Navy air photos, 1959–65, and was named by the Advisory Committee on Antarctic Names for James E. Lovill, the United States Antarctic Research Program meteorologist-in-charge at Byrd Station in 1965.
Pankratz Bay Pankratz Bay () is a bay in the western end of Siple Island, off the coast of Marie Byrd Land. The bay is just south of Lovill Bluff and opens on Wrigley Gulf. Mapped by United States Geological Survey (USGS) from surveys and U.S. Navy aerial photography, 1959-65. Named by Advisory Committee on Antarctic Names (US-ACAN) for Leroy M. Pankratz, United States Antarctic Research Program (USARP) geomagnetician and seismologist at Byrd Station in 1965.
Appalachian State University In 1903, after interest in the school had spread to adjoining counties, D. D. Doughterty was convinced the state would fund institutions established to train teachers. He traveled to the state capital, Raleigh, after drafting a bill. W. C. Newland of Caldwell County introduced the bill in the North Carolina Legislature to make this a state school, with an appropriation for maintenance and for building. Captain E. F. Lovill of Watauga County, R. B. White of Franklin County, Clyde Hoey of Cleveland County and E. J. Justice of McDowell County spoke in favor of the measure. On March 9, 1903, the bill became law, and the Appalachian Training School for Teachers was established. The school opened on October 5, 1903 with $2,000 from the state and 325 students.