Top 10 similar words or synonyms for coragulac

irrewarra    0.788660

beeac    0.788496

colac    0.786771

gunbower    0.782482

inverleigh    0.778035

manangatang    0.774964

cohuna    0.773313

mundulla    0.767213

wycheproof    0.765778

monbulk    0.764913

Top 30 analogous words or synonyms for coragulac

Article Example
Hampden Football Netball League Colac and Coragulac merged to form Colac-Coragulac in 1980. In 1986 they dropped Coragulac from the club's name, then in 2001 Colac left the Hampden league to join the Geelong FL.
Stephen Theodore Theodore returned to Colac to captain coach the newly merged Colac-Coragulac Football Club in the Hampden Football League.
Fred Lynch Lynch appeared in six of the opening eight rounds of the 1956 VFL season, while on permit from Coragulac. He wasn't able to fully commit to Essendon due to his farm work and chose to remain in the Hampden Football League. A half back flanker, he played briefly for Colac, before returning to Coragulac in 1959. He won the Maskell Medal in 1961.
Warren Roper (footballer) Roper later captain-coached Coragulac in country Victoria and was coach of Queensland at the 1979 Perth State of Origin Carnival.
Dan Harrington (footballer) Harrington was recruited from Coragulac, with whom he won the 1973 Maskell Medal, awarded to the best and fairest player in the Hampden Football League.
Colac Football Club The current Colac Football Club was founded in 1948 in order to play in the Hampden Football League from 1949. Adopting the jumper worn by the Richmond Football Club, black with a yellow sash, the Colac Tigers won the premiership in their second season. In 1980 Colac merged with their neighbour club Coragulac Football Club and for six years had the title of Colac-Coragulac Football Club. In fifty-two years of competing in the Hampden Football League, Colac won ten premierships.
Tim Pekin Recruited from Colac-Coragulac, Pekin debuted with the Fitzroy Football Club in 1984 and was a solid contributor in many positions on the ground. His consistency meant he played 107 games for the club (for 15 goals).
Hampden Football Netball League Colac and Port Fairy were admitted in 1949. Memories for the politics that caused the rift in 1930 meant that the founding clubs were reluctant to allow the shift in power westward. So they allow one club to the west and one to the east. This was repeated in 1961, when they again admitted one western club (Koroit) and one from the east (Coragulac).
Colac & District Football League In 1950 there was a mass exodus of clubs from the CDFL, the cause was that the Colac (Hampden league) team wanted to have the right to pick any player from the Colac DFL without needing a clearance. The result was Colac Imperials and Coragulac opted to leave and join the Polwarth FL and be away from Colac's reach. Beeac went to the Western Plains FL for two years before also joining the Polwarth FL, and Colac Rovers folded. With only Alvie and Warrion remaining in A Grade the surviving B Grade clubs combined into a single local competition along with Carlisle River from the Otway FA.
Mary Threlfall Mary Threlfall MBE was born on 25 December 1910 at Colac, Victoria, Australia, the fourth child and second daughter of James Murtagh and Annie Constance (née Harney) Threlfall. She is the granddaughter of George Threlfall. She spent her childhood years at Bullock Swamp (Warrion) near the Red Rock. She was educated at St Brendan's School at Coragulac, gaining her merit certificate in 1925, and was taught by the Sisters of the Good Samaritan. After leaving school she worked for Dr Murray in Colac and then St Erin's Hospital in East Melbourne. She undertook general training at St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney. In 1947 she was transferred to the Concord Repatriation General Hospital, Sydney as relieving assistant matron. In 1951 she became Director of Nursing Services at the Repatriation General Hospital in Hobart. She spent three and a half years there before taking up a position as matron at the Repatriation General Hospital Greenslopes in Queensland. After retiring in 1970 she spent a short time in Queensland before moving to Highton, Geelong, Victoria.