Top 10 similar words or synonyms for burgweg

kapellenberg    0.776709

klosterberg    0.763681

hintere    0.757383

abtswind    0.755097

hubertusberg    0.750524

breitenbrunn    0.746803

hinterer    0.746447

abtsberg    0.743450

lindach    0.743110

brensbach    0.739041

Top 30 analogous words or synonyms for burgweg

Article Example
Lorch, Hesse Winegrowing in Lorch is run within the Rheingau winegrowing region under the "Großlage" (roughly “vineyard group” or “appellation”) “Burgweg”. The individual vineyards are "Schlossberg" (53 ha), "Kapellenberg" (58 ha), "Krone" (13 ha), "Pfaffenwies" (35 ha), and "Bodental-Steinberg" (23 ha).
Gutenberg Castle Gutenberg Castle (German "Burg Gutenberg") is a preserved castle in the town of Balzers, Liechtenstein, the centre of the municipality of Balzers. Gutenberg is one of the five castles of the principality and one of two that have survived preserved until the present day. Unlike Vaduz Castle in Vaduz, Gutenberg Castle does not serve as a residence of the princely family of Liechtenstein and is open to the general public as a museum. The castle lies on a hill near the centre of Balzers and is accessible via a street and road known as "Burgweg".
Arnolt Schlick No documents survive concerning Schlick's apprenticeship. Johannes von Soest and an otherwise unknown "Petrus Organista de Oppenheim" could be his teachers, as could Conrad Paumann, if only for a brief time when he (possibly) visited Heidelberg in 1472. The earliest mention of Schlick's place of employment is in his marriage contract: in 1482 he married Barbara Struplerin, a servant of Elector Philip's sons, and the contract lists him as a court organist. Schlick and his family lived in a house on the Burgweg, a path that led to the Heidelberg Castle (although by 1482 Schlick had already inherited his father's house in Heidelberg).
Sporkenburg The ruins of the spur castle lie within the parish of the village of Eitelborn in the Westerwald hills above the "L" 329 between Bad Ems and Arzbach. Located in the middle of the forest, the Sporkenburg is not easy to find. The easiest option is to follow the signs along the castle path ("Burgweg") into the woods from the eastern exit of the village of Eitelborn aus ("Erlenweg", near the cemetery). Pass through the barrier and take the right hand path from the crosstracks which leads gently downhill. Alternatively take the ascent from the L 329 from where the castle can be seen above the valley.
Bodenheim In Bodenheim, there is winegrowing on 426 ha shared among vineyards owned by Kapelle, Kreuzberg, Silberberg, Hoch, Leidhecke, Westrum, Heitersbrünnchen, Ebersberg, Burgweg, Mönchspfad and Reichsritterstift. All together, there are currently (as of 2003) 79 active winegrowing operations with a working area greater than 3 000 m². The winegrowing lands are divided into 315 ha of white wine varieties and 112 ha of red wine varieties. Of white wine varieties, 72 ha are taken up by Silvaner vines and 71 ha by Müller-Thurgau. Dornfelder, at 47 ha is currently the most strongly represented red wine variety.
Büren an der Aare The earliest trace of humans in Büren are scattered neolithic and La Tene items. The Roman era road between Aventicum and Salodurum (Solothurn) runs through the area that would become the municipality. Roman ruins include part of the road and a milestone at Bürenmoos, a canal at Burgweg and what may have been a country estate on Kirchmatt. Above the town, on the Schlosshubel hill, was the high medieval Strassberg Castle, the home of the Baron of Strassberg. The town was built on a narrow strip of land between the Städtiberg and the Aare. The town received a town charter from Berchtold I of Strassberg in 1260, which was confirmed in 1288. Under the Barons, the town became the center of the Büren "Herrschaft". During the 13th and 14th centuries, the Counts of Neuchâtel gained power in the Herrschaft. In 1345, financial difficulties forced Imer of Strassberg to pledge some rights in the town to Solothurn. In 1369 Solothurn also acquired the right to collect duties and tolls in Büren. In 1375 Enguerrand de Coucy besieged the town, but did not take it. After Imer's death the town was inherited by the Counts of Neu-Kyburg, who then sold it to Austria. During the Sempach War, Büren was besieged and captured by Bern and in 1388 it was placed under joint Bern-Solothurn control. In 1393, the captured land was finally divided and Büren became the capital of a new Bernese bailiwick. In 1620-25 Büren Castle was built on the main street as the official residence of the Bernese bailiff.