Top 10 similar words or synonyms for bedrule

crailing    0.835986

morebattle    0.826474

drumoak    0.822713

southdean    0.816249

aberchirder    0.814062

tarland    0.804691

boghall    0.803228

baldernock    0.797276

methlick    0.797171

tynron    0.796227

Top 30 analogous words or synonyms for bedrule

Article Example
Bedrule Larger settlements include Bonchester Bridge and Denholm, as well as Hawick and Jedburgh.
Bedrule The Rule Water forms the western boundary of the parish, separating it from Hobkirk and Cavers. The north-west boundary is on or near the Teviot, beyond which lies Ancrum. The parish is bounded on the east and south by Jedburgh parish.
Bedrule First Lieutenant of HMS "Petard", Anthony Fasson (a native of Lanton, Scottish Borders) died while recovering Enigma code books from a sinking German submarine.
Bedrule Bedrule Kirk, a category B listed building, is linked with Denholm and Minto churches, and it has a memorial plaque with a link to the wartime Enigma Project:
Bedrule The slightly more intact remnants of a fortified tower stand on land further to the west. This is locally known as Fulton Tower.
Bedrule Bedrule () is a hamlet and civil parish in the historic county of Roxburghshire in the Scottish Borders area of Scotland. The hamlet lies on the east side of the Rule Water, which gave the village its name, about 4 miles west of Jedburgh. It lies south of the A698 between Hawick and Jedburgh. Other local place-names based on the river include Hallrule, Abbotrule, Ruletownhead and Spittal-on-Rule.
Bedrule Bedrule lies on the path of the Borders Abbeys Way, a long-distance trail.
Bedrule The civil parish has a population of 185 (in 2011).
Bedrule There is another plaque in memory of Bishop William Turnbull who, in 1451, received permission from King James II to add the University of Glasgow to the city's cathedral.
Bedrule The church was remodelled externally in 1803 and internally, by Thomas Greenshields Leadbetter in 1914, at which time sections were also added to create a cruciform plan. The stained glass includes work by Douglas Strachan. It lies on the southern edge of the village. The church manse lies a further 100m to the south-west.