Top 10 similar words or synonyms for allithwaite

beeding    0.890914

halliford    0.849027

makefield    0.846847

alloways    0.819516

heyford    0.813968

galmoylestown    0.812869

chicksgrove    0.811624

bostraze    0.809802

cokeham    0.809519

bacombe    0.808740

Top 30 analogous words or synonyms for allithwaite

Article Example
Allithwaite According to recent surveys Allithwaite has no air pollution.
Allithwaite There is a small primary school, Allithwaite Primary C of E School located next to the church. Both church and school were built by a legacy left to the village. The village also has two pubs, a post office, a children's playground and a reasonably sized playing field with a tennis court and a bowling green.
Allithwaite Allithwaite is a small village in Cumbria, England, located roughly west of Grange-over-Sands. Most of its residents commute to local areas of Ulverston, Barrow-in-Furness, Kendal or Lancaster to work. Historically in Lancashire, Allithwaite, and the village of Cartmel situated to the north, are part of the civil parish of Lower Allithwaite. At the 2001 census, the parish had a population of 1,758, increasing to 1,831 at the 2011 Census. There is also a civil parish called Upper Allithwaite, which includes Lindale and Low and High Newton. The population of this parish at the 2011 Census was 843.
Allithwaite The Anglican parish church is St. Mary's Church, built in 1864–65 and designed by the Lancaster architect E. G. Paley.
Allithwaite A mile to the south, Wraysholme Tower is a 15th-century pele tower, used as a barn and cow-house, adjoining a 19th-century farmhouse. The tower was built by the Harrington family of Aldingham. A Michael Harrington acquired a grant of free warren in Allingham in 1315. The tower is by . It has axes north and south and is built of local limestone rubble, with angle quoins. The walls are thick at their base. There is a projecting garderobe, about square, at the south-west corner, where there is a spiral staircase. There was originally an entrance at the north-west corner. The building is roofed with slate.
Lower Allithwaite Lower Allithwaite is a civil parish in the South Lakeland district of the English county of Cumbria. It includes the villages of Allithwaite and Cartmel, the historic Cartmel Priory, Humphrey Head and Cartmel Racecourse. The parish has a population of 1,758, increasing to 1,831 at the 2011 Census.
Allithwaite Upper There are 15 listed buildings or structures in the parish, including St Paul's church, Lindale and the grade II* listed Barrow Wife, a former Quaker meeting house dated 1677 and now a private house.
Allithwaite Upper Allithwaite Upper (sometimes Upper Allithwaite) is a civil parish in South Lakeland, Cumbria, England.
Allithwaite Upper The parish includes the villages of Lindale, High Newton and Low Newton and lies north of Grange-over-Sands.
St Mary's Church, Allithwaite St Mary's is constructed in rock-faced limestone; it has sandstone ashlar dressings, and slate roofs. The architectural style is Decorated. Its plan consists of a five-bay nave with a south aisle under a separate roof, a south porch, and a two-bay chancel with a chapel and organ loft to the north. At the west end is an octagonal bell turret surmounted by a spirelet. Internally, the arcade is carried on round piers. The font is square and plain, carried on an octagonal shaft. The pulpit is carved with corbelled triangular arches. In the east window is stained glass from 1921 by Morris & Co. The stained glass in the east window in the aisle dates from 1950 and is by Abbot and Company. Also in the aisle are two windows with a musical theme, designed by Paul G. Chapman. The two-manual organ was designed by Albert Keates, and was restored in about 1930.